Best Side Hustles in 2024

Here are some of the best side hustles in 2024. Number 1 would be starting a dropshipping business. Starting a dropshipping business in 2024 can be really beneficial if you do your research on winning products. You should also have a variety of items, not just things you think are going to sell.

Number 2 would be phone flipping. I spoke to a student whose name is Marcos, and he told me that he has been phone flipping for 8 months after school when he has time and makes a profit of $100 to $250 from each phone. This student says, “It’s easy. All you have to do is go on apps that buy and sell things in your local area, look at phones, see what they sell for, and then see a price that you are willing to pay in order to make a profit.” These are all easy side hustles that, if you dedicate time to them, can eventually even be turned into actual jobs. The more you do it, the better the results you get. Here are some more of the best side hustles in 2024.

Number 3 would be power washing your neighbor’s house, or if it’s in the winter, cleaning the snow off their property for $60 each. If the house is big or the driveway is big, charge $100 per house. Even better, if you are power washing, you can charge $150 per house since it is expensive to do that and the machine is expensive by itself. 

Number 4 would be buying junkyard car mirrors and headlights and selling them on eBay, or if you know people who will buy them, you give them a call and sell them for profit. This is not something you can live off of, but you can surely make it an extra source of income. 

Number 5 would be washing cars. It is now May 1st, and it is a good way to make money. You don’t need much, but a vacuum, a powerwash, or a hose at your house, a couple wipes and sprays, and you can start a business at your house.

These are all some of the best side hustles to keep yourself busy and earn extra money. My opinion on  why these are some of the best side hustles is because they aren’t hard, you make a good amount of money, and you stay busy.